The Trivedi Effect® exists within the universe and needs a medium through which it can express itself. At the moment, this phenomenon requires a living human being, but in the future it can be harnessed with the help of machines. Dozens of experiments have been conducted on Mahendra Kumar Trivedi’s unique physiology in the U.S., Canada, India and Australia with the help of the most sophisticated science technology today. The outcome revealed that Mr. Trivedi’s physiology was unique to the other 7 billion people on this planet and medically impossible, as no human can survive for even a small period of time under his physiological conditions.
Mahendra Trivedi’s unique physiology might be the key to discovering his ability to harness The Trivedi Effect® and transform everything to function at their optimal level. Some experiments were conducted when he was 41 years of age, while others were conducted when he was 50 years of age.
A few unique aspects of Mahendra Kumar Trivedi’s physiology include:
- Mahendra Trivedi’s lowest body temperature is 68 degrees Fahrenheit and the highest body temperature is only 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- His breathing is biomechanically impossible as it is abdominal with little or no movement of the diaphragm.
- The transmission speed in Mr. Trivedi’s blood vessels is beyond the maximum limit designated by technology.
- His arteries show zero percent atherosclerotic plaque at 41 years of age.
- The size of his pituitary fossa is 18.5 mm by 12.8 mm, which is the largest ever noted in a healthy subject.
- An EEG found that his brain is in an alpha state when he is under “normal” conditions.
- The sympathetic and parasympathetic parts of his brain function simultaneously, which is biomechanically impossible for humans because both systems produce an opposite impact in blood flow; muscle function; hormone, enzyme and peptide release, etc.
- Full body, digital X-rays show that he has growing cartilage at the age of 50 years.
- At the age of 50, the X-ray and MRI findings of his spine appeared similar to those of a healthy male who had completed growth plate fusion and was no older than 19 years of age.
- When he was 50 years of age, it was found that the composition of the muscle in his hips is uniquely dissimilar to any other person as his muscles are visible in X-ray examination.
- At 41 years, the elasticity of his body’s cells were found to be far superior to any newborn baby’s.